Those of us who rescue horses count on your donations of any amount to help with the costs to rehabilitate, retrain and rehome the horses we rescue. A tax deductible donation may be made directly to:
Ruby Ranch Horse Rescue
(A 501c3 Non-Profit Organization)
P.O. Box 88189
Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Or, donate now via PayPal!
Donations are also accepted “in memory of” a loved one, human or horse. A bereavement donation announcement will be mailed to the family member(s) and a tax deductible acknowledgment to the donor. This is a heartfelt and meaningful way to honor and acknowledge the memory of the deceased.
All donations are used for horse care, rehabilitation and retraining. There are no salaried employees of Ruby Ranch Horse Rescue. Donations are tax deductible as a contribution to a charitable organization.
- $35 donation deworms a horse.
- $25 buys carrots or treats for our horses.
- $25-$35 provides training for one hour.
- $60-$120 vaccinates a horse.
- $35-$45 trims a horse’s hooves.
- $60 buys three bags of feed for a special needs horse.
- $75-$200 helps us save a horse from slaughter.
- $150 provides the services of an equine dentist.
- $2500-$3000 feeds, vaccinates, deworms, floats and provides farrier care for one healthy horse for a full year.
You can help Ruby Ranch Horse Rescue by shopping at AmazonSmile and adding Ruby Ranch Horse Rescue as the charitable organization to benefit.